Mayon Volcano


Mayon Volcano in Different Angle!
Wherever you go you can see Mayon Volcano when in Legazpi, Albay. When I arrived in Legazpi, it was raining so i did not see Mayon becaus of fog/clouds all over. The next day i woke up early to see the perfect cone of mayon but still clouds are all over. While on the road to tour Mayon just suddenly appeared the clouds gone, i mean a lil clouds surround that makes Mayon visible, i was so happy to see Mayon, i thought i will go home without seeing the perfect cone. As soon as i see Mayon, i told Kuya Noel the tour guide to stop for a while, I can just help myself , i wanted to take many pictures :) So beautiful,♥♥♥ beautiful disaster!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...