Hoover Dam

I only saw this Dam on Movie before, and now finally see it with my own eyes. It was such a hardwork to build this dam. It was beautiful, we got the chance to go down so deep under where the big machines at. It was scary but its nice to see it.

Hoover Dam is a concrete arch-gravity dam in the Black Canyon of the Colorado River, on the border between the U.S. states of Nevada and Arizona. It was constructed between 1931 and 1936 during the Great Depression and was dedicated on September 30, 1935, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt. (Wiki)

Hoover Dam

Hoover Dam

Hoover Dam




Hoover Dam





I am glad that i finally saw this Dam. :) More travels to come :)

17 comments:

  1. I have never been there but I would love to be there. Such a lovely place. Seems you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hoover Dam looks amazing! Glad you were able to take some pictures for us! Now us Canadians need to come over and see it our selves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to visit the Hoover Dam for awhile. It is such a feat of human achievement, plus it is close to Las Vegas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting! I know that the history is fascinating, but I have never been there myself. I want to see it someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures of Hoover Dam. I have yet to visit it. Hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes its beautiful :) soon in the future youll be there!

      Delete
  6. Wow the Hoover Dam via your pictures looks absolutely incredible. It looks like a definitely must see in life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes but pictures can capture the whole beauty. its nice to see it in person :)

      Delete
  7. I’ve been by it a few times, but I’ve never stopped! I need to actually take the time and go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This place is on mine and my husbands bucket list!! It looks so incredible. My husband is excited that its near Vegas haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You captured awesome pictures of Hoover Dam. That place look amazing to visit. Thank you so much for sharing a nice experiences with us.

    ReplyDelete

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...