Bates State Park - Oregon

Last week, we went to Oregon :) :) Yay another State Visit, another checked in our Bucket list. We do camping there. The photos below are just few of many beautiful sights in there. On the last day of our stay in Bates State Park, we went for a hike we followed the trail and OMG its beautiful. 

The Park is so quiet, away from the city surrounded by trees. Ahh thats what i needed the green surroundings. I was such a beautiful weekend indeed. We enjoyed it a lot. We will do it again, camping, fishing and make friends :)

Bates State Park - Oregon

Bates State Park


Bates State Park


I have a lot of photos in my phone now. To be posted here in  few days :)

22 comments:

  1. Wow I love the pictures of this state park in Oregon. I'm planning a trip there next year and this is definitely on my list of places to go now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Oregon only once and it is one of the most beautiful states. Thank you for sharing this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!! were these camera phones? look great.
    Joy at https://www.thejoyousliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!The pictures are all so lovely and for sure, the park seems all quiet and peaceful. If I lived close to Oregon I'm certain this would be my spot when I want to be alone. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on of the places that I like to visit.The park view looks great. Continue sharing your wonderful trip and journey! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. This is my kind of adventure. Going to the park like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so beautiful and peaceful. Lovely photos, this looks like my kind of adventure x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like such an amazing place to visit. I'd love to go there some day and your pictures make it look so appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been to Oregon only once. The place and your pictures are great. It is really worth travelling there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are trying to visit different states as well so I find your travel interesting! I can't wait to visit Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone always says how beautiful Oregon is to visit. I'd love to make it a travel stop too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'e never been to Oregon, in fact never heard about the place but it looks pretty beautiful and looks like my home town Rawalakot

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are breathtaking! I just wish that I was closer to go on a trip.

    ReplyDelete

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...