7th Philippine International Pyromusical Competition- United Kingdom




Last Feb 20, my friend invited me for a Dinner Cruise at Mall Of Asia. While were in the middle of the sea, the sky start to light up with a bang. OMG Fireworks, the kid in me was so excited, took a video immediately. Wow its almost 18 mins of fireworks, that was so awesome. 

Before i bought ticket in that Pyromusical but still you cant barely see it due to massive people around Mall Of Asia, so glad that i was invited into a Dinner Cruise as you can see, we were in  the middle and nothing in front of us. We have all the views.

That night was Italy Vs. United Kingdom. I dont have a full video during Italy because were not in the cruise yet when Italy started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...