Trying a MAC Lipstick



I read a lot of reviews about MAC lipstick and just this week our OJT in the office told us that MAC is on sale and she is going to MAC store to buy some beauty products and i told her if she can buy a red lipstick for me, she ask me what kind of lipstick, i told her anykind as long as red. Honestly I dont really know products of MAC because im not a MAC user, for me its expensive, but since it is sale so i give it a try.
Well here it is, I am using now, as I love it.!! Pardon me of my face and pimples..ugggh..i cant get rid of it!!!hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...