Sampaloc Lake in Laguna

Last weekend my officemate invite us to her new place in San Pablo Laguna, it was my first time to be there, and of-course my first time to see in my own eyes the beauty of Sampaloc Lake! It was really stunning, i was wondering where did the water came from, i thought that there's a bridge who connect and were the water go in and out, but we finish jogging and reach to our starting point, i ddnt see any bridge, it's like a very big huge hole where the center is the water, it is 3.7km wide in circle, and also peoples speculations that the center of the lake is a Volcano. My phone's camera ddnt capture the beauty of Sampaloc Lake, but all i can say its really a nice place!We went there early morning for jogging, but the place was so crowded because there's a fun run, composed of hundreds of students beside the lake! Overall it was fun indeed..!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...