THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD


Okay..okay.. I know i know,haha i know that I supposed to write this topic last month, the time i received this, but I just don't know what is this all about, (lame eh what's the use of google). Well i google it yesterday as i was wondering what is this all about. (Clap..clap..clap..Thank you google for the info's and details hahaha)

I would like to say thank you to Shanique of Nique and Neena for nominating this award, go guys come check her blog!! yay!!!!!


The Rules



• Thank the person(s) who gave you the nomination 
   
  •  Include a link to their blog 
 Select 10 bloggers to pass the award on to

 Tell the person(s) who nominated you 7 things about yourself!

I been reading and following this blogs so I would like to nominate:


All this blogs are awesome and great, that's why i follow them, I love to visit this blogs everyday during my free time :) you can check and visit them too!!

7 FACTS ABOUT ME:

Chicken & Ice Cream Lover
Rubber Shoes over Heels
I like sexy girls
Love to Travel
Hate Bitter Gourd
Happy go Lucky
Karate Kid Addict (Jaden Smith & Jackie Chan Movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...