Beautiful Colours of the Sky

As i am looked into the window, i see how clear the sky and how beautiful the sun is, unlike yesterday it was gloomy and rainy, and suddenly browsed my old photos stored in google photos and searched "sky" in my albums and so many color of the sky appears, so thought of sharing this here. For me this photos are beautiful, yeah i know for the photographers it doesn't look good to them, who cares its my page hahaha kidding but true LOL. I just remember the places i went to before, i miss all of those travels with friends and officemates.! Its just so good to have a little getaway from the busy city right? Anyways this is my #FlashbackFriday entry hahaha  have a great weekend guys!!! :) :)



Boracay Island!

D Farm Pampanga
Nueva Fuerza, Carmen, Bohol
Ilo-ilo City (Plane View)
Seaside, Mall of Asia
Makati City
Canyon Cove, Batangas
Las Casas- Bataan
La Victoria, Carmen, Bohol
Anini-y, Antique
Carmen, Bohol
Carmen, Bohol

1 comment:

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...