GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE, CA

I saw this bridge before when we went cruising (see here) This time we drove across the bridge and it was fun, got to see the different angle of this bridge. I still cant believe I'm seeing this bridge for real. I just saw this bridge on movies before.

We were blessed to have a beautiful weather that day. I was a bit worried at first because when we crossed different bridge it was so foggy, you cant see far distance. I was worried the Golden Gate Bridge will be foggy too but nahh the weather was perfectly fine :) and captured beautiful photos. 












10 comments:

  1. wow, such a beautiful bridge. And your photos are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristine Nicole AlessandraApril 27, 2019 at 3:50 AM

    Love your photos of the Golden Gate Bridge. That is an engineering marvel at the time of its construction. It is an iconic structure Americans can be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. The iconic Golden Gate Bridge. One of the longest suspension bridges in the world. It would be an experience to remember driving through there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been there but heard of it. It looks beautiful and super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creation. We saw a bridge very similar in Bergen in Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! It seems like the weather goes in your favor, because the lightning and elements in your photos are all natural and amazing. This is worth to share!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of many spots I still haven't visited in California! Gotta rectify that soonest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope one day I will visit this place and have a chance to enjoy it in full

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've captured the Golden Bridge very beautifully! I'll be traveling to SF next month and can't wait to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always like your travels and this trip is lovely. Perfectly captured memories and the weather too.

    ReplyDelete

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...