Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco CA

I got the same feelings when I first saw London Tower Bridge in England when I saw this bridge. I got goosebumps. I never thought i can see this bridge in person. We plan to drive across on it after cruising but sad to say we didnt because of what happened to us  someone's broke our car . Maybe next time, next visit hopefully. 

The Golden Gate Bridge is a suspension bridge spanning the Golden Gate, the one-mile-wide (1.6 km) strait connecting San Francisco Bay and the Pacific Ocean. The structure links the American city of San Francisco, California – the northern tip of the San Francisco Peninsula – to Marin County, carrying both U.S. Route 101 and California State Route 1 across the strait. The bridge is one of the most internationally recognized symbols of San Francisco, California, and the United States. It has been declared one of the Wonders of the Modern World by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
The Frommer's travel guide describes the Golden Gate Bridge as "possibly the most beautiful, certainly the most photographed, bridge in the world." At the time of its opening in 1937, it was both the longest and the tallest suspension bridge in the world, with a main span of 4,200 feet (1,280 m) and a total height of 746 feet (227 m). (WIKI)


Golden Gate Bridge

San Francisco CA





Red and White Fleet

Yup Red and white fleet our cruise.

12 comments:

  1. I visited Golden Bridge last month! Really nice place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to drive in the bridge. I hope on our next visit hehe

      Delete
  2. I have never visited San Fransisco. Even my fav place is California I have never been there too but I have been in LA. I would love to visit this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness gracious! I've also gotten goosebumps after seeing the Golden Gate bridge. It always looks very spectacular but I'd also love to be on boat too and experience the view of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I definitely want to travel under the Golden Gate Bridge. I can imagine the view during the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i wish to see it during sunset too. Someday we willbe back there :)

      Delete
  5. I love to see bridges. Must come her one day and hopefully can drive across it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the bridge is captivating, I remember there is a beautiful pathway where you can walk or bike from the pier to the bridge. I miss SF so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos here. I love exploring new places and photographing them. You got some great shots here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, the famous San Francisco bridge. I have been to San Francisco for few hours night time but I promise to come back for this beauty. One day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Golden Gate Bridge is so gorgeous for sure... and I am so overdue for a trip to CA! When I get there I will have to make sure I go and see this masterpiece in person :)

    ReplyDelete

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...