Chocolate Hills, Philippines

CHOCOLATE HILLS
You maybe wondering why is it called as Chocolate when its clearly a green hills. Well these hills will turn into brown or chocolate like during summer time. During our visit just recently first week of October it was raining, and during this month summer is over, its a rainy season so the grass and trees are blooming and so green, still beautiful though. Actually it was raining when we went there, it was a fine day when we arrive, we even do the ATV or Buggy and after ATV we went to the viewing deck of Chocolate Hills, it was scorching hot. But when we are about to leave the sky get dark and when we arrive in the tarsier, it was raining so hard and tarsiers hiding :( we didn't clearly see tarsier. We left sad hehe and when we arrive in the manmade forest, it was so dark and its raining so hard. We dont have picture of manmade also :( so sad.

Anyways i am really from here, from Bohol. I was born and raised in Carmen Bohol where the Chocolate Hills located, but it was a long time since the last time I was here. I left Bohol after high school graduation to pursue my dreams. I only go back here once in a blue moon hahaha once a year or once every two years. I was so happy to be back here together with my husband and his friend and now my friends too :D :D :) It brings back memories, childhood memories and i was glad that my since birth BFF come to choco to see us. 

Its my pleasure to share with you one of Bohol's beautiful tourist attraction, one of Bohol's Gem the CHOCOLATE HILLS. See the photos below :) :)

Chocolate Hills

Everywhere is greens, surroundings so green except for the rice that about to be harvest. The golden grass below is a rice fields.

Our ride :) buggy
buggy ride
BFF

Even if greens still beautiful right? I love my hometown! :)

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...