The London Eye

When in London, for me it is not complete without having a photo of London Eye. I was talking about the Tower Bridge from my previous post and this post is the continuation :) :) :)

It was really beautiful, everything in London for me is beautiful I am just in love with this place. Ohh how i wish to stay here, but this place is really expensive. So many places to go but so limited time. We really enjoyed our day tour. Until now i cant believe i was there. I still wish to go back if we have more time again.

We want to ride in this London Eye, but really lot of people are waiting in line, and we have so much thing to do, waiting for an hour for us was a waste of time, so instead we go into the cruise. It was fun, a lot of beautiful things and scenery to see while cruising.

This was really a bigtime dream come true to me. It was really cold my hands get numb most of the time, as i always take off my gloves because my phone wont function with gloves and i want to take a lot of photos. I was wearing two shirts and a coat, two pants and two socks lol still i get so cold. Im not used to of the weather, but it never bother as i enjoy the view hahaha

The good thing about this tour was we got the chance to see this beautiful scenery on day time and night time. <3 <3 <3




London Eye at night

London eye at night


London Eye

London Eye

London Eye
I know my photos are not great, I am just using my phone. I cant really give justice how beautiful this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...