The Beauty of Autumn

I am currently in UK right now and it's my first time to see leaves turning like this, ohhh i tell you its so beautiful, its magical. I dont care what people think about me by taking pictures in every trees in every angle. I just love it. I am from a tropical country and we dont have like this, i just enjoy this moment, this season, its so cold, i am sometimes literally freezing, lol. There is no more snow but sometimes the surroundings, the leaves of the plants around are freezing due to coldness. 

See the photos below :) :) 
Autumn


Autumn

Bed of falling leaves









I hope you enjoy. :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...