Palawan Underground River Entrance

This GIF's and pictures was taken at the entrance of Palawan Underground River. While waiting for our group mates i took the chance to took pictures and GIF's of this beautiful waves. I enjoy watching them as they are rushing and splashing into the sand,i can stare them all day, i love how clear the water was, i love the sound of the waves, just like music to my ears, feeling the water into my skin..ohhh i miss the beach already! I love everything in this Island! Below are the pictures and GIF's hope you enjoy guys:)


Feeling so blessed to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...