Largest Bell in Asia!

These photos are really overdue but i just want it to share, this was taken last year during my vacation to Panay Island, as u can see photos are blurry because its already 6pm when we arrived there and its getting dark and also as usual were just using our mobile phone, hehehe

Panay Church is located Panay Island in Capiz City, the oldest church in the island and where u can see the biggest bell in asia. There are many bells inside the church but since its already late and theres a mass on going when we arrived, we are not allowed to go inside, but still happy to be here, its my first time here and of-course im glad i had seen the biggest bell in asia, thanks to my BFF who brought me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...