I Call this tree as an Orange Blossom!!!

I always seen this tree in the metro during my weekdays travel to work in the sidewalks and I always wanted to take a picture on it but I dont have a chance to do so because bus usually always on hurry in the street haha picture always failed :D. I love the color of this tree, usually bloomed during summer days. When we went to Corregidor Island, I got the chance to took a picture on it. You know me (mababaw and kahigayahan hahaha) just like kids..ohh im a kid..at heart hahaha
This is a Fire Tree and locally called as Caballero Tree. I wish to see a rows of hundred trees like this in the park and all are blooming it will b very awesome, just like pictures in google when u search it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...