Bilar Hill Park - Bilar Bohol

This picture was taken during my vacation in Bohol,this was unplanned trip to this park, me and my cousins went to Duangon Spring in Bilar Bohol and i invite one of my highschool friend and when we arrived there we were surprised to see some of our high school friends who we never seen for many years, so it was like a mini reunion of us hihihi, and after the swimming there we agreed to had a stop over before going home to see what's in that park. Wow it was our first time to see a big snakes as close as that. In television to see big snake is not that scary but in real life it was, i feel like dont wanna touch it but to conquer my fear and for the sake of pictures i did, same as my friends, there are many wild animals in there not just snake, but my phone sucked and get lowbat, ddnt got a chance to snap a pic of the other animals in the cage because they are dangerous!!! 


Thats all for today :) thanks for the visit!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...