MY GOOGLE ADSENSE EARNINGS

I AM SMILING FOR HAPPINESS AS I AM WRITING THIS POST.

I started my blog four years ago, you can read it here on how i started. But i was approved by adsense two years ago. I really dont know how adsense work that time and i am also having a full time job. I just put a lot of ads on my blog not knowing the outcome. Fast forward I resigned from my job and went to the UK as a tourist Visa. I am jobless for more than a year now and no income coming. Just recently August 2017 that i go and search about adsense on blogs, how it works and anything. I dont have money to buy and subscribed paid subscription to drive traffic to my blog. I only do share it to my social medias TwitterInstagramFacebookPinterest and Google Plus. It takes a lot of hardworks lol. Sharing it over and over again, browsing net almost all day how to drive traffic to my blog. After a month it was September i saw that my earnings went up, it went up to like 50USD in a month. (well by the way since i was approved by adsense till August 2017 i only have like 25USD of earnings for two years) woahhhh two years. 

By the end of October my earnings was like 140USD and yay i reached my threshold hahaha. I dont know how to withdraw it, i choose the option wire transfer, put my bank account details and etc. I am hopeless at the beginning of November because i heard nothing from adsense, if they are going to transfer it right away or not. It's my first time and i know nothing, of course i do some searching and info's about it. I just wait and wait and wait. While walking at the park last November 21 i receive an email from adsense. I was like OMG my first earning my very first earning. I checked my bank right away and of course it's not there yet. I am just very excited. 




I checked it again today and OMG hahaha it is really true, i received it. It was already converted into Philippine Peso. The fruit of my hardwork. It motivates me more and more and more.



By the way i was already offered to write a post with their links on it, and i was paid 50USD for that post. So far so good, i level up hahaha

I know for others It's just nothing to them as they earned big time but for me it was a huge success on my blogging carrier because i know nothing about blogging and everything in this online world. Thank you for the internet that have an answer to every questions i have on my mind. 

EARNED ONE STEP AT A TIME.

To those big time blogger out there, i need your help, i need your tips. Please :) :) :) thank you!
😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊😊 😊

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for this success story. My blog www.seweni.com was approved July this year, now I am waiting for the day I'll receive my first earnings just like you. Blogging is not easy but it's worth doing. You can visit me www.seweni.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes you are right..blogging is not really easy. Its hard to think what to write and how to drive traffic to your blog. But when you are into it, you will do anything and its all worth it :)

      Delete
  2. Great to hear that your hard work is being rewarded. Wish you all good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) :)
      I am still working and learning a lot on blogging. Cheers!

      Delete

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...