A Day in Oxford, United Kingdom

I've been hearing a lot of things about Oxford, I am so curios about this place. We went there last year. Gosh really last year? OMG how time flies hehehe. Yes last year December 2016. Oxford never fails my expectation. The streets, the buildings, architectures, ohhh everything. We visited a couple of universities and churches. I took a lot of lots of pictures, but my photos is not that good to show. I just pick some that will give the justice of how beautiful this place. 

We're from the Bicester, we just drove to Oxford for about an hour i guess. We park our car in a cheaper parking lot and go roamed around. I know i just been to the city, and i know i just seen a bit of oxford and i know there are a lot of places to go and explore. I really wanted to go more and walk more but my feet hurts, so tired from walking.

These photos are only few and not all the places we been to, it sucks that its in my phone and uggh lazy in transferring here. LOL















Thanks for visiting guys. 

7 comments:

  1. I loved the pics, looks like you had a ball. I'm planning on going to London soon myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a picturesque place Oxford is! I love the beautiful flowers as well as the fabulous architecture of their famous university.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in London UK but I have never been Oxford. The place looks so great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristine Nicole AlessandraOctober 9, 2018 at 5:58 AM

    Those photos are very stunning and I can see it in your smile how you really enjoy exploring that place and I am hoping to be there someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oxford is a place anyone would admire to visit or go in he or her lifetime. I have heard and read so much great things about Oxford.
    By the way your pictures are so beautiful, I love the atmosphere there

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to London but heard a lot of good things about it. Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to visit Oxford. The caste and the buildings are beautiful, especially during the Fall. Adding it to my long travel list!

    ReplyDelete

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...