Sneak Peek on my Hong Kong Travel

I have a lot, i mean a lot of pictures from this travel and still in my phone, ofcourse this is my very first International Travel so i have to take pictures as many as i can. Too bad when we arrived at the airport both our phones were lowbat and cant find an outlet to charge. Good thing my friend brought a camera but her cam was also not fully charged. We arrived in Hong Kong late at night so we did not book a hotel, we just stay outside the whole night, looking for the place/the hostel we're going stay! To make the story short in our first day in Hong Kong we dont have really pictures but the succeeding days we have a lot..hihi 


More photos soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...