Memories in Antique

Since i love to take pictures, i have a lot of pictures stored in my USB and once in a while i viewed them. This picture was taken a long time ago, if im not mistaken this was 2012 in Antique, my officemate invite us to their place for a Filipino tradition "FIESTA". I have a pictures of us dancing in the Disco hehehe but im not going to put it on here :D. 

The above sunset in the beach, was just at the back of the house of my officemate, we hangout there till late night, having barbecue and drinks and guitar. It was so fun over there. The last picture was in Guimaras, before we went back to manila, we went to Guimaras to taste "Mangoes" and to see beautiful beach too. We took a boat in going to Guimaras from Ilo-ilo. It was a great experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventurous Thoughts!!

Featured Post

City of Rocks National Reserve - Idaho

I been wanting to see City of Rocks during Fall Season and finally I did it this year. We drove to the Castle of Rocks then to the City of R...